Abby Winters stops by for a glass of warm milk!

Visit
Forum rules
Welcome to Lactation-Fantasy the only site DEDICATED to the erotic pleasures of lactating breasts and human milk!

Abby Winters stops by for a glass of warm milk!

Postby milkman-lf on Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:00 am

I can’t even begin to tell you how thrilled I am that Abby Winters stopped by to take a look at Lactation-Fantasy, and complemented me on having a great looking site, and some really excellent photography.

I’m sure most of you already know who Abby is, but just in case you don’t, she is the main photographer, and driving force behind a site that is widely recognized as the top amateur girls site in the world today. Quality photography, great content, and a genuine respect and caring for her models all add up to make her site top of it’s class.

I consider it an extreme compliment, and a real testament to the quality of work that we produce here at LacFant that someone as famous (and busy) as Abby would take the time to check us out.

Lactation-Fantasy.com is now a featured link at Abby Winters.com, and of course, we are pleased to return the favor for her awesome site in our humble links department as well.

Cheers
MM
milkman-lf
▇ ▅ ♬ ♬ ♬ ▅ ▇

Return to Lactation Fantasy